Green and Gold

‘Justice League’ movie gets mixed reviews

Back to Article
Back to Article

Robert Hernandez, “19, Editor

Have you ever read a book or comic that had no correspondence to the movie whatsoever? That is exactly what happened in “Justice League”.

Encouraged by his restored faith in humanity and inspired by Superman’s selfless act by killing himself to save the world by doomsday’s destruction in “Batman v. Superman”, Bruce Wayne joins ally Diana Prince to face an even greater enemy. Together, Batman and Wonder Woman work quickly to get a team  of heroes to stand against an evil enemy who wants to make earth living hell.  Although, with the coming of the unknown league of heroes, Batman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Cyborg and the Flash,  it may be too late to save the planet from the catastrophic events.

Superman’s late arrival in “Justice League” was criticized by many people because of the way he was brought back to life by his friends. They brought superman back to life by getting an external life source named the cube, and after he was brought back into earth, he had momentarily lost his his memories and powers and critics were enraged by this since it did not follow the comic’s storyline.

The movie consisted of heroes trying to stop extraterrestrial demon-beasts from wiping out humanity and fighting the main boss who was behind all of destruction that was being done to earth.

My final review for “Justice league” is 3/5.